[clue-talk] Zimbra - Demo for 15 attendees

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:02:51 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Jed S. Baer <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:53:54 -0600
> David L. Willson wrote:
>
>> OK, I caved in and used the form.  I noticed while I was there that the
>> topics for August, September, and October haven't been posted yet.
>
> Yeah, well, I haven't noticed anyone letting me know what the August and
> September topics are. Really, I'm a volunteer. You want instant updates,
> volunteer to take on the job. Or volunteer to be the speaker coordinator,
> and send me the info.

Nice as David's suggestion (a central clearing house for FOSS stuff)
sounds on the surface, I'm sure that all the other local lugs are in
the same shape as ours  - dedicated volunteers scrambling for
presentations and often not knowing what's up until the very last
minute. Not really practical. When someone wins the lottery, maybe
he/she can hire a paid organization to do this.

--
Collins Richey