[clue-talk] FSF plans Apple Genuis Bar "denial of service"

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 15:37:48 MDT 2008

On 07-27 16:01, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 13:07:42 -0600
> Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>
> > I wonder if this is the point in time at which FSF has jumped the shark.
>
> http://jbaer.cotse.net/images/fsf_jumps_the_shark.png

Ha!

Seriously, I think this is a new low in RMS douchebaggery (if he indeed is
onboard with this idea of DOS attack of Apple).

He really was obnoxious in that one part of RevolutionOS when he was doing a
bit of grandstanding. You could tell Linus was uncomfortable, too. This is
the sort of cliche that almost makes the common accusation of IT folks
exhibiting Asberger-like symptoms understandable...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDxMJQLXmBE

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
As part of an equal opportunity project, a memo was sent to all the offices
within External Affairs asking for "A list of all employees broken down by
sex.