[clue-talk] abolish abortion in america

Sun Jun 1 23:28:29 MDT 2008

I can count, but I dropped a question, and didn't proof-read before sending.  Sorry...

The unimportant and distracting question I dropped was:

 - Why is pot illegal?

I could be asking about any recreational drug, but the question is purely academic, and
I decided the post was better without it.

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 23:23:21 -0600, David L. Willson wrote