[clue-talk] Dave R's Weak Intro To Judaism

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Mon Jun 2 17:47:29 MDT 2008

My support for Judaism is tepid at best.  I'm certainly not the one to
argue it either way.  I understand your feelings, and to an extent I can
sympathize.  But, I've been living la vida goyim for so long that I
don't think I'm comfortable talking on this subject.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

-Dave