[clue-talk] Dave R's Weak Intro To Judaism

Tue Jun 3 03:17:45 MDT 2008

Kevin, it's always good to hear from you.

For anyone that wants to read the verses Kevin mentioned, in context:

Deuteronomy 6 (see verse 5)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deut%206;&version=50;

Leviticus 19 (see verse 34)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus%2019;&version=50;

On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:43:56 -0600, Kevin Cullis wrote