[clue-talk] Download FireFox3 today!

rjohnston at denverinternet.com rjohnston at denverinternet.com
Tue Jun 17 15:33:26 MDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 13:53 -0600, Jed the Baer quoth:

> Eh, I'll wait until the early adopters send in their bug reports. Also,
> waiting for plugins to catch up can save some trouble, depending on which
> plugins you use.

we've been sending in bug reports for most of a year. the current 3 beta i've been running the last few months has been good.
and some add-ons are already compatible, and others are being updated.

I like noscript - which keeps scripts from running auto-magically on a page until I click that they are ok.
http://noscript.net/

...roy