[clue-talk] Fw: Seeking Linux Subject Matter Experts

Thu Jun 19 12:37:41 MDT 2008

I went last year, to write questions, and I would go again this year, but my employer
won't let me.  It's good work, and you get to hang with other folks that are serious
about Linux.

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:27:28 -0600, David L. Willson wrote