[clue-talk] Fw: Seeking Linux Subject Matter Experts

Thu Jun 19 14:06:22 MDT 2008

Yeah, maybe one or more of them wants to define the direction of the Linux+
certification.  This "JTA" (Job Task Analysis) is really the best opportunity to do that.

CompTIA does pay an 'honorarium' of $300/day, which is enough, in many cases, and some
employers will bear the rest to get the participant mention.

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:05:26 +0000, dennisjperkins wrote