[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed May 28 22:56:31 MDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 07:07:44PM -0600, Collins Richey wrote:

> > You  can imagine my surprise when Bush was elected, even though Al Gore
> > received a half-million more votes (*50.999 million to 50.456 million,).
>
> Old hat, and I'm surprised that you're surprised. A minimal perusal of
> our constitution would lead you to understand that the president is
> elected via electoral college votes, not total popular vote. If

True, but I never even argued the point. All I am saying is that I was
totally surprised that someone could win the presidency when a half a million
more people voted for the other guy.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"You are so finished when I get in there! I'm gonna stuff you in the blender,
push 'puree,' then bake you into a pie and feed it to the social worker! And