[clue-talk] Whiny Bitches

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Thu May 29 14:35:30 MDT 2008

On Thu May 29 2008 2:14:32 pm David L. Willson wrote:

> What sort of education and prevention programs would have appealed to
> plantation owners, do you think?  Faced with the loss of their family

Wow... sorry, I thought we were having a rational discussion about the issue.
Your passions on it appear to preclude it. There's nothing wrong with that;
it's good to be passionate about things. But that also means that there's no
way to have an objective discussion on this. So I'm going to back right off
this topic.

- Michael (.sig coming soon)