[clue-talk] Any feelings on Barr and Libertarian Party?

Thu May 29 17:29:47 MDT 2008

> Also, I would consider renewable energy to be a "special interest". From
> your statement then, I conclude that Ritter is beholden to that one.

Jeepers Jed!  How do you get renewable energy to be special interest?  Seriously...
This seems like it would be a pretty good idea for everyone, not just a few.  I'd go so
far as to say that non-renewable energy is more special interest than renewable energy.
 Very special.  Like, not quite Satan special, but somewhere thereabout...  Maybe.  Ok,
before I get too silly, explain what you mean here.

-- David
abolish abortion