[clue-talk] Ron Paul 2008

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Fri May 30 09:05:48 MDT 2008

On Fri May 30 2008 1:07:42 am David L. Willson wrote:

> Anyway, I found my boy.  I'm voting for Ron Paul.  Now, this is only
> because I can't get Mike Huckabee.  If Ron drops out by poll time, maybe
> I'll write one of them in.

Oh, this is another reason I am positive that Obama is going to be our next
president: McCain has fractured the Republican party. There are a small but
significant number of Republican voters who will either vote Libertarian,
write in Ron Paul, or stay at home and not vote, because they feel that
McCain does not represent their values/beliefs or isn't conservative enough.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Brigadier: It seems as though you may be right, Doctor.
Doctor: I usually am.