[clue-talk] Wow, Card's a little political...

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Nov 1 18:45:18 MDT 2008

On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:36:02 -0600
Nate Duehr wrote:

> I'll throw a me too on this fire.  :-)  Term limits are needed,
> badly.  It's just difficult to get the politicians to vote for it.

I don't want term limits. I want the people of this country to vote the
bums out. Every last one of them. If they leave office due to term
limits, then it's "well, I could have stayed in office". That isn't the
message we need. What we need is "you bastards can't operate this way,
and if you do, you're outta there!"