[clue-talk] assassination plot?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sun Nov 2 12:13:52 MST 2008

On Nov 2, 2008, at 10:58 AM, Angelo Bertolli wrote:

> Since I don't live in Colorado anymore, does anyone over there talk
> about this story:
>
> http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Legal_experts_question_Colorado_US_Attorneys_1031.html

No, it disappeared out of the local press radar almost as fast as it
happened.  At least I think so.  I watch 9 for TV news nightly (from
the DVR whenever I feel like it), and often have KOA on in the car
when I'm not listening to Podcasts or tunes... it's a 27 mile one-way
commute, I usually do a little of "all of the above", or talk to real
people on the ham radio...

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com