[clue-talk] oil...

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 23:03:00 MST 2008

Yes I understand those things.  That still doesn't rebut my statement.  That our dependence on oil is our greatest national security threat.  Our foreign policy has been, let's secure more of it (making enemies along the way) rather than let's use less of it and let's use more of something else.  Economics certainly plays a part, but then you start getting into the influence of money over government.  For the same reason, people advocate drilling now (even though it will not meet our needs), we should diversify now.  Yes it'll be 10 years out, but it will always be 10 years out until the day you start.