[clue-talk] it's over!

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Wed Nov 5 14:02:31 MST 2008

That's absolutely valid and my characterization of the issues glossed
over the effect of the war.  I over-simplified to make my point about
mandates.  The mandate on the war, coming out of the 2004 election, was
"stay the course".  "Stay the course" is a crappy example of a mandate.
I mean, it *is* a mandate, in my eyes, but it's not a good one for
making the point.