[clue-talk] it's over!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Nov 7 03:13:56 MST 2008

He has zero control over the economy other than to continue to say
things aren't so bad.  Reality is the economy runs in cycles and will
continue to do so, President or none.  Right now the markets still
don't have a solid way to evaluate the risks and losses that our
financial institutions built up over 30 years in home mortgage
lending.  People will eventually invest again when they feel they will
make money. We are in for at least two more years downward trending
overall, looking at the losses still being posted and the deflationary
effects of 40 to 1 leveraged banks reeling that number back in. It's
just math, with a little psychology.

--
Nate Duehr
Sent from my iPhone