[clue-talk] need new laptop

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Thu Nov 20 09:46:12 MST 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:25:41 +0000
dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

> The cover on my main laptop is cracking so I will need to buy a new one
> sometime in the next few months.  I might look at building one again, but
> does anybody have a particular brand and model that they are happy with?

I bought a refurbished Dell Inspiron 1521, and Hardy installed and is
working wonderfully on it. All the hardware is fully supported, including
video, webcam, sound, dvd+-rw, sdcard reader, etc. The laptop has quickly
surpassed my workstation as my main computer.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Woody: The word I'm searching for, I can't say, because there's preschool
toys present.