[clue-talk] Part time help replacing switches

Steve Lowe steve at stevelowe.org
Mon Oct 6 01:04:02 MDT 2008

I posted this to the clue-jobs yahoo group, but there doesn't seem to be
much activity there. If this list is inappropriate for this, my apologies.

I'm looking for some help over the next couple of weeks replacing a couple
of aging managed switches in our DTC-area colo facility. Data center
experience including cabling, networking, managed and stackable switches,
VLANS, and, of course, linux administration is desired. We're estimating
15-18 hours work over 6 visits. You'll be working directly with me. Hourly
pay will depend on your level of experience with this type of work. Contact
me offlist at steve at donor.com for more details.