[clue-talk] Zimbra in November, late RSVPs

Mon Oct 20 13:47:01 MDT 2008

If we don't get another half-dozen RSVP's, you are going to have ~me~ show-and-telling Zimbra, rather than a real SME.  'That what you want?  RSVP, please.

Zimbra, BTW, is an arse-kicking Collaboration Server.  It manages email, calendaring, information sharing...  It is a unique product with a fresh and highly effective way of doing things.  It does many of the things Exchange does, and many it doesn't.  It is FLOSS, with paid versions with extra features available.  I have it deployed for 350 users at RMSEL and am piloting on my domain.