[clue-talk] oil...

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 19:48:04 MDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Jed S. Baer <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:13:11 -0600
> Nate Duehr wrote:
>
> [big snip]
>
>> Oh and he makes too damn much money, someone should limit his profits!
>
> Bravo!

Right! As Nate said, just as long as it's not your business that's too
profitable.

> Hey, I have a question for the people who think that company X makes too
> much, or person Y (CEO, CFO, President, Chairman, whatever) makes too
> much.
>
> How, exactly do you propose to determine how much is "right"?
>
> While you're at it, figure out how much movie actors, and professional
> athletes should get paid as well.

etc, etc.  I know how. We let the left-wing loonies do it. Even more
appropriately, those left-wing loonies who believe that GWB created
the recession and that the oh so righteous Democrats had nothing to do
with it.

--
Collins Richey