[clue-talk] Getting involved...

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:42:30 MDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:16 AM, bert beaudin <bert at spininart.com> wrote:
> I guess I am  on the wrong list then. I will look to get off cluetalk and
> get on clue-tech. I did not realize that clue-talk was a right wing/left
> wing list thinking it was about LINUX.

Bert, I don't known whether that's your intention or not, but you are
coming across as a complete jerk. If you can't handle a list where
members are free to express their opinions (left or right, religious
or atheist), then you are definitely on the wrong list.

If you choose to join clue-tech, I sincerely hope that you do not
pepper your posts with this sort of put-downs.

--
Collins Richey