[clue-talk] Nevermind upstart. Stephenson's "Anathem" is out!

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Wed Sep 10 18:44:33 MDT 2008

On 09-10 18:25, Jed S. Baer wrote:
> Oh, faithful readers of one of the finest Sci-Fi authors since Orson
> Scott Card, you who didn't merely just "get through" the Baroque Cycle,
> but relished in it ...
>
> It's time for another almost 1000 pages!
>
> http://tinyurl.com/stephenson-anathem [LGT Amazon]
>
> I'm putting my order in.

Sweet. I think I still have to read the third installment of the Baroque
Cycle, dang it. There were three, right?

{googles}

Oh yes, there were. I enjoyed them, but I mostly read non-fiction. Have to
finish that, though.

I've read complaints that Card sorta went off the rails with the advocacy of
Mormonism, though....is his stuff reading? I never read anything by him.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
The mosquito is the state bird of New Jersey.
		-- Andy Warhol