[clue-talk] Who likes Ron Paul?

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 08:29:26 MDT 2008

Exactly! The American Sheeple just are not educated about how our
government was originally intended and set up. Our government has been
hijacked by greedy power hungry corporate whores. It seems Ron Paul is the
ONLY person "on stage" talking the truth and facts. Try to get personal one
on one time with one of your senators, or representatives (at the federal
level). Guaranteed if you call or write for one to discuss matters that are
important to you their "assistant" will ask you things like "do you donate
to [choose your government whore] campain?" or some other BS question(s). I
have found for the most part you can't get personal time to talk to these
people unless you give them lots of money or do them "favors".