[clue-talk] [AD] [ JOB] Looking for help with SheevaPlug

AGSCalabrese agscal at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 20:30:16 MDT 2009

Project description:	I want to work with an entrepreneurial Linux
programmer who is willing to learn how to use the SheevaPlug.http://www.marvell.com/products/embedded_processors/developer/kirkwood/sheevaplug.jsp
I plan to use the SheevaPlug for a number of video related projects.
The basic concept is to marry low cost ( sub $10 ) B/W camera modules
to the SheevaPlug. The SheevaPlug will perform object recognition and
perform a variety of tasks. Some tasks must be fast and lean and will
require coding in "C". Other tasks will be coded in higher level
languages such as Python or Ruby.

I also plan to look at Texas Instruments ( http://focus.ti.com/apps/docs/appcategory.tsp?appId=79
  ) as a possible supplier of building blocks.

The projects will be commercialized and also released as FLOSS. As my
partner you will share the profits.

You will initially be paid a retainer fee to help develop the
conceptual framework for this project.

Employer questions:	(1) Indicate your interest in being
entrepreneurial and how you would approach this project.

Gus S. Calabrese
WFT Electronics