[clue-talk] CLUE LinkedIn group

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 10:17:18 MDT 2009

On 04-15 19:36, David L. Willson wrote:
> Let's do a cost-benefit analysis.
>
> What are the costs?  nothing?  some loss of privacy?  some time?

Yeah, some loss of privacy, I suppose. AFAIK, there is no dollar cost. How
about I set one up within LinkedIn?  If there is even one other person
interested, I will do so. If not, I won't bother.

If there is enough interest, we could add it as a resource to the CLUE site.

> What is the benefit?  I don't know.  Someone help me out with this part.

Well, I'm not entirely sure of the details. My membership is still pending
approval on DOSUG group within LinkedIn. :)

For reference, and for those on this list that may go to both DOSUG and CLUE
(DOSUG meets right across the street from where CLUE meets, BTW):

http://www.denveropensource.org/presenterresources;jsessionid=4D39764B092AC39BC9A98F04F9075B9A

Down under "Social Networking Resources".

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
One Page Principle:
	A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5x11 inch
	paper cannot be understood.
		-- Mark Ardis