[clue-talk] CLUE LinkedIn group

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 10:55:25 MDT 2009

On 04-17 06:53, David L. Willson wrote:
> OK, business networking makes sense.  I'm already on LinkedIn, so how do I join the LinkedIn CLUE group?

I've added one. Can you get to this?

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1906932

For now, I set it up to restrict members to being approved. I'm not sure how
likely these groups are to be abused by spamming gatecrashers and trolls, so
I thought that was a good thing to start off with. As the logo, I used the
cluebutton.png.

The short description and long description both come verbatim from the site.
Any of these settings can be changed - also, up to 10 people can be set to
be "managers" of these settings, besides just me.

Anyone wants to be set to a manager - let me know.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
If this is timesharing, give me my share right now.