[clue-talk] crime and punishment

Thu Dec 10 16:23:08 MST 2009

Excellent post, Louis.  The solution-oriented thinker tries to find a way to heal that life, to end the pattern of destructive behavior.  Building healthy bonds of love, trust, and responsibility with an animal works.  I'm very glad to hear it.  It makes sense to me.  Do you have links for more info?  Thank you for this great post.