[clue-talk] Theatre Passes 99giftpass 99biz

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Dec 17 16:43:12 MST 2009

I have 18 passes to Landmark and 14 to GreenWood village.
To reward the doobies of CLUE    Jed, Crawford , Anselmi , .....etc.

I can give CLUE  8 guest passes to GreenWood village Theatres.
         Sometimes new releases of films are excluded from being paid
for by guest passes.
Good until Dec 31

And

I can give CLUE 8  guest passes to Landmark Theatres.   ( Mayan ,
Esquire , Chez Artiste )
         Sometimes new releases of films are excluded from being paid
for by guest passes.
Good until Dec 31

I can meet somewhere to pass these passes along.  I am in North Denver.

Gus
720 222 1309