[clue-talk] #!CrunchBang Linux

Louis Miller miller106c at comcast.net
Sat Dec 26 07:17:33 MST 2009

Hello,

        Anyone hear of #!Crunchbang Linux. It was featured in
LinuxFormat October 2009. It uses the OpenBox window manager, and seems
to include a lot of extra features to make it easier to use , and not so
cumbersome. It is based on Ubuntu and uses the same package manager. I
think.

        My desktop has 512MB of RAM, and I was looking at some of the
new computers out, that have 6GB and 12GB of RAM. Screaming fast! I'm
thinking of moving to a different city, and I'm still debating whether
to keep my old desktop machine, or ditch it and buy a new one, once I
get settled. I would definitely ditch the monitor.

Louis