[clue-talk] The stimulus bill

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:01:05 MST 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Angelo Bertolli
<angelo.bertolli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking of entertainment, this was written recently.
>
> http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/01/26-0
>
> I'm not informed enough to know which parts might be stretched or untrue,
> but I definitely found it interesting.  And the reason I bring it up is
> because it has a part in it about "deregulated media" which your email
> reminded me of.  I'm not sure what was deregulated though.

I, too, am not sufficiently informed. On the surface, it appears to be
motivated by the classic "the rich need to have the bulk of their
income confiscated" type drivel. I would love to see the factual
comments debated by someone with a real understanding of economics.

In any case, it's somewhat eloquent proof that the Republicans are the
root of all evil. most especially of all economic collapse. I believe
I've heard that mantra elsewhere.

--
Collins Richey