[clue-talk] The stimulus bill

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Feb 6 04:34:46 MST 2009

On Feb 5, 2009, at 10:45 PM, Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I suspect that, in the final analysis, he'll be just slightly to the
> left of
> Clinton, who was ultimately the Republicans' best friend. Maybe
> he'll even
> go out with something like a stained dress to give them something
> for all
> their troubles and bleating about what a bad man he supposedly is
> over the
> years.

I think a little further than "slightly".

Wasn't it Saul Alinksy that his wife quoted during her portion of the
Inauguration ceremony?

When you sleep with someone who quotes Marxists in public speeches...
it's a little harder to deny she'll have an influence on him, even if
folks want to believe he doesn't have any lasting thoughts about
Ayers' philosophy.

Nate