[clue-talk] NX presentation (was: meeting topics)

Fri Feb 6 19:57:12 MST 2009

Crawford,

It's getting close to March.  Are you ready to confirm this talk that we are all waiting for, with baited breath, whatever that means?

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Crawford Rainwater" <crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com>
To: clue-talk at cluedenver.org
Cc: clue-admin at cluedenver.org
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 7:56:54 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [clue-talk] NX presentation (was: meeting topics)

Folks:

Due to current work related projects Tuesday evenings are not possible until March on my end tentatively.  I will see what I can do about CLUE-North as a thought though per prior policy the idea of presenting for CLUE-DTC and CLUE-North would be appreciated since I recall my days of working on scheduling and coordinating for both for several years. ;-)

The topic will be on NX and/or remote connectivity at this time as well for reference.  I will cc this to the CLUE-Admin list as well.

Also, "Clifford" is typically a big red dog to most (no offense meant to anyone on this list with that same first name either).  I prefer "Crawford" personally. ;-)

--- Crawford