[clue-talk] NX presentation (was: meeting topics)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Feb 7 13:02:27 MST 2009

----- clue-admin-request at cluedenver.org wrote:
> From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU>
> Subject: [clue-admin] Re: [clue-talk] NX presentation (was: meeting
> 	topics)
> To: CLUE talk <clue-talk at cluedenver.org>
>
> Crawford,
>
> It's getting close to March.  Are you ready to confirm this talk that
> we are all waiting for, with baited breath, whatever that means?

Looking at sometime in April or May.  Both Monday and Tuesday evenings are a bit difficult at this time on my end due to other commitments.  Plus Linux ETC is putting together some online learning modules for the LPIC-1, Ubuntu Certified Professional, and RHCT/RHCE exams which is taking a bit of my time (see the CLUE-Cert list for some discussions on that).

--- Crawford