[clue-talk] Two free server racks to person/org that can pick them up

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 10:01:06 MST 2009

I didn't want to just put this on freecycle or craig's list due to so many
no-shows, and this is for the company I work at, besides. That, and I figure
it's best to give first dibs to fellow CLUE-bies. ;)

We have two free server racks that are free to someone that can pick them
up.

I'm not really an IT guy, but I'll tell you what I know: they are (about)
50U high. I'm about six feet tall and they are least a foot taller than me.
You'll probably need a full-size truck to get them.

If you are serious about them, or know someone that is, please contact me at
my email, or have them do so.

Thanks.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com