[clue-talk] meeting topics

Fri Jan 9 09:02:21 MST 2009

I think Crawford (not Clifford) had threatened to do a talk on the NX terminal server family.  I was very, very interested in that talk, and several others made interested noises, too.

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Original Message -----
From: dennisjperkins at comcast.net
To: "CLUE talk" <clue-talk at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Friday, January 9, 2009 8:15:25 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [clue-talk] meeting topics

We're looking for speakers again.  If anyone wants to give a talk, please let me know.

Late last year, I think Clifford Rainwater offered to give a talk.  Unfortunately, I forget what the subject is.  If Clifford or anyone can refresh my memory, I would be grateful.

Since there seems to be a lot of interest in Android, would anyone in the group be willing to give a talk in the near future?

I would also like to find someone willing to give a talk on BSD.  How does it differ from Linux?  What advantages does it offer?  Etc.