[clue-talk] For you gamers

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Fri Jul 17 10:32:00 MDT 2009

On Friday July 17, 2009 10:13:38 Brian Gibson wrote:

> If Google OS gets significant market share, I expect more companies to
> start porting games to Linux.

It's not quite as simple as that. Chrome OS will be running a linux kernel,
but most of the upper level of the OS - including the windowing system (no X11
in Chrome OS). a lot of companies may port games for Google's OS, but they
probably still won't run on Linux.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."
- "Forrest Gump"