[clue-talk] Batch scheduler

Thu Jun 18 07:07:03 MDT 2009

Would this conversation be more appropriate to CLUE-tech?

Can you call a script from cron/anacron that contains the following?

A && B || C

To see how that behaves, try something like this:

dlwillson at aurora:~> true && echo "true" || echo "false"
true
dlwillson at aurora:~> false && echo "true" || echo "false"
false
dlwillson at aurora:~>

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast