[clue-talk] From /. State of Colorado Calls Firefox Insecure, IE6 Safe

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sun Mar 8 08:37:11 MDT 2009

Collins:

As Bob pointed out, that is the affect of being "Slashdotted" basically.  I would take a guess that either (1) it was DoS'ed from being posted on Slashdot; or (2) someone within the CO OIT was trying to "fix" the situation.

Pardon the delays in advance due to me receiving this list in Digest mode of course.

--- Crawford