[clue-talk] OT: Request to borrow Mac OS 10.5.X install disc

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu May 21 14:45:00 MDT 2009

I just bought a used Macbook Pro, and it has 10.5.X on it.  They guy
selling it said he no longer had the discs.  I really want a fresh install
at this point to guarntee against root kits and other bad stuff.  I'm also
going to triple boot the thing between Mac OS X, CentOS 5, and Vista if
it's possible using boot camp.  I just need the system restore disc for
the Macbook Pro or a retail copy of OS 10.5.  Can anybody help me out? I
haven't tried calling apple yet to see if they will send me another copy
of the discs and that will be my next move if nobody has one I can borrow.
I was just hoping to be able to reinstall tonite and not have to wait for
discs to be shipped.