[clue-talk] I need an IRC client

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:02:22 MDT 2009

I use irssi for my client.  You can find me as "Wanderer" on freenode if
you need.

At a meeting I was at not long ago the presenter said there was one
coming into beta soon.
Take that with a grain of salt, but when they told me that about the
infrastructure management
server I received a beta notification a few weeks later.

Robert