[clue-talk] Microsoft vs. the EU

Louis Miller veganguy1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:11:08 MST 2009

*It sounded like Dennis meant that the M$ settlment was kept confidential by
some sort of newspaper collusion. Greg's right, that I can't prove it was
censorship, directly, but I can speculate that it is likely. There is a
network, called NBC. Or is there?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

     What does this mean? Does this mean that M$ owns NBC?

     I looked for videos that criticized M$ on youtube, yesterday, and I
couldn't find any. I think M$ puts pressure on youtube to pull down any
videos that are critical of the behemoth.

     How can M$ being fined $1.4 Billion and over $2 Million per day be
uninteresting to the American general public?

Louis
*