[clue-talk] the impossible

Shawn Perry redmop924 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 29 13:35:57 MST 2009

That is indeed correct.  In this case, we're looking at the ethernet
controller way at the bottom.  I've removed the unimportant sections.

Our next step would be to search for this "Ethernet controller:
Attansic Technology Corp. Device 1062 (rev c0)" along with the keyword
Ubuntu.

A quick search led me to here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=7525735&postcount=2

That should get you running after you install.  You can test this on
the LiveCD before you install, if you like.

You'll want to try one of these first:
      For Karmic, "sudo apt-get install linux-backports-modules-karmic"
      For Jaunty, "sudo apt-get install linux-backports-modules-jaunty"

Shawn