[clue-talk] Makers Club

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Oct 17 09:20:03 MDT 2009

Yes, undoubtedly.

BTW, that FIRST thing looked interesting, especially for those with kids in
that age bracket.

I might see about going to the DU one just as a spectator in March.

I think Dean Kamen is exactly right in his observation that many in this
country look up to people in a occupation like a sports star, but completely
overlook scientists and engineers, who actually drive the economy.

Even if no matter who you are, you end up looking like a dork on a Segway.
;)