[clue-talk] Android Group

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 09:40:23 MDT 2009

This was on the Denver Open Source User's Group mailing list...

I have setup a simple user group for Google's Linux-based and Open Source
Android OS for the Denver area. The group will
hopefully be very similar to this group covering news, apps, custom ROMs,
events, etc for the Android operating system.
So I thought I would send out a little announcement so that any Linux or
Open Source users here could join if they are
interested. Please forward this onto anyone who might be interested

http://www.denverdroids.com

Thanks,

-Simon

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
Somebody ought to cross ball point pens with coat hangers so that the
pens will multiply instead of disappear.