[clue-talk] Riskiest Cybercrime Cities

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Wed Apr 14 10:28:13 MDT 2010

With most of what happens like this, I do not see where geography has much
to do with anything.

I guess in the cities where the highest percentage of people are using
Windows, they have the highest likelihood of issues, but it is still not
living in that city that makes you vulnerable.

Then again, based on the criteria on the list, maybe these are the best
places to commit crimes FROM, rather than the most dangerous places for
potential victims.   Seattle still comes out on top.  DC is right up there
too, plenty of criminals there.