[clue-talk] VM shootout

David Ahern dsahern at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 06:40:48 MDT 2010

Hi Dennis:

I've been following KVM & qemu for almost 3 years now, and I know it
reasonably well. I was just at the KVM Forum

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/KVM_Forum_2010#Presentations

and I gave a KVM related talk at LinuxCon 2010:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/linuxcon2010/ahern

When is the meeting and where?

What is the focus of the shootout: feature comparisons? How to's?

David