[clue-talk] blank or ubuntu CD in Englewood

NerdyNick nerdynick at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:03:34 MDT 2010

Currently David, Simon, and I have a stack of CD's that the CoLoCo
group receives with every release. I have included them on the this
reply so we can work out a way to possible get you some CD's.

To note there is a meetup on the 2nd next month where David might be
able to meet with you up in North Denver.

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:
> Random question - I don't want to go and buy a stack of blank CD's I will never use, or wait for the next south meet and greet or 10 weeks for ubuntu to ship me a CD...
>
> So I was wondering if there's a kind soul near harvard gulch who has a blank CD or an ubuntu install disc they wouldn't mind me having? :-)
>
> Steve
>
> stevecoast.com

Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick