[clue-talk] Will the DRUPAL CZAR step up and be identified ?

Sat Dec 25 13:04:38 MST 2010

CLUE-admin would be the best list for now, I suppose, because the instance of Drupal to which you refer is solely to support CLUE.

And, the Drupal Czar, by virtue of his continuing work investment, is Dennis J. Perkins.

Neither Drupal, nor Czar, is an acronym, AFAIK.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.