[clue-talk] Please submit names and data for the CLUE Hall of Fame webpage

Tue Dec 28 11:07:46 MST 2010

I ran four complete Cert study groups. I started some time in 2009 with LPIC-1, then went to Ubuntu Certified Pro, then went mildly paid and did RHCT and RHCE, finishing last month. Specific dates, if you care, will be in the CLUE-cert mailing list. The only dates I care about are April 19th, the day the RHCE class started, November 19th, the day I got my RHCE, and whatever day Doug "Do Ug" Corwine got/gets his LPIC-1.

Dave Anselmi should turn in some dates for his successful management of Installfest.

Jed S. Baer should turn in for his beautiful refresh of the CLUE website. It was a while ago, but it was quite a feat.

Gus Calabrese and Jeff Haemer should be congratulated for 2011 fund-raising.

Todd Trichler of Oracle should be thanked for arranging a meeting space for however long.

And every speaker could be thanked by name, and then the topics and dates of their talks could be listed, but I don't know if there's enough data to support that.

Dennis J. Perkins has done and given a lot in his two (three?) years as club President. Least of all, but still important, was his big contribution to the hosting bill for 2010.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.